Monday, January 11, 2010

Movies

First, I want to comment on Pete Carroll's move back to the NFL. My take: First rat to jump off a sinking ship. I think that he is leaving big NCAA sanctions. And the news about the assistant with the Painkiller problem shows it exactly. I hope that this is USC going back to what they were in the 90s because I am sick of hearing about them. Now all Michigan needs to do is get rid of the snake Rich Rod. He is in the same mold.

I love movies. I think that this dates back to my childhood. Two of my closest friends growing up were Jacob and Brandon S. There dad, Joe, was the king of movie rentals. He was on a first name basis with the people in the meijer movie store (which no longer exists). We were always watching movies. I have a netflix account. I love it but they just raised the rates which angers me.

So far this year I have seen three new movies. All of the movies are action flicks. The first movie I saw this year is Star Trek. Great movie, all action. Best Star Trek film ever (5 out of 5 stars). The second movie I saw was G.I. Joe. I liked it. Good action. Only part that was annoying is when they forced the line "knowing is half the battle" into the early part of the movie. It did not go well (4.5 out of 5 stars). The third movie is Transformers: Rise of the Fallen. Decent movie, not as good as the first but still good (4 out of 5 stars).

Gus Book of the Night

Belly Button Book by Sandra Boynton

Better book than last nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment