Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have decided to start a blog. In this blog I will put thoughts, feelings, and ideas. I have decided to limit this to random thoughts, books I am reading, movies I have seen, and books I have read to Gus.

You will see me comment on sports in this blog. I am a teacher and a coach and for that reason I will not be discussing high school sports. I will try to refrain from discussing politics on my blog. If you want to know I will tell you, I just don't want it dominate my blog.

I am also starting this to track my books. A friend since childhood, Matt B., told me his goal is to read 100 books in a year. I am going to see how close I come. I have no clue if anyone will read this but I will be able to use it to see what I accomplish in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment